We're thrilled to announce that our Women of Silicon Valley agenda is now live and jam-packed with even more stimulating talks, workshops and content than ever before - take a first look.
We can't wait to welcome you and 2,700+ of your peers to take part in the West Coast's biggest celebration of women's achievements and their potential in the thriving tech industry.
We've built on the successes from each of the previous sell-out events in our Women in Tech World Series to provide you with an unforgettable experience at Women of Silicon Valley 2020.
Our agenda has been thoughtfully curated to feature some of the most prominent speakers and cutting-edge insight in the industry, not to mention a range of hands-on workshops to develop your personal and professional skillsets. Plan your visit now and take a detailed look at our agenda:
Agenda at a glance
Here is an overview of just some of the highlighted sessions and workshops that you can expect to see at this dynamic conference. Many more speakers and sessions are being added over the coming weeks - check our website and social channels for further updates.
- Using Drones to Save Lives
- How to Live With Robots
- How to Get Empowered, not Overpowered, by AI
Tech for Social Good
- Using Tech to Solve Homelessness
- A Woman's Fury Holds Wisdom
- Fighting For Disability Rights
Women in Tech Leadership
- The Five Basic Financial Skills Every Leader Should Have
- Building Your Network for Leadership Success
- Future-Proofing Yourself Amidst the Digital Revolution
Elephant in the Room
- Why are Women Leaving the Tech Sector?
- Should Sustainability be the Newest Strand Added to D&I?
- Challenging Micro-Discrimination in the Workplace
Taking Charge of Your Future
- Moving in Parallel: How Moving Up can be Skilling Sideways
- Tackling the 'Invisible Illnesses' at Work
- How to Build a Portfolio Career and Why it Matters
Diversity & Inclusion
- How to Create a Business Case for Diversity
- A Three-Pronged Approach to Achieving Gender Diversity
- How to Deal with Toxic Masculinity at Work
Tech Track - Beginners
- Tech Radar 2020 - What New Technology Trends are on the 2020 Horizon?
- A Beginner's Guide to Machine Learning and AI
- What is RPA?
Tech Track - Advanced
- The 5G State of the Nation
- The State of the Programming Nation - The Most In-Demand Languages and Frameworks in 2020
- AR/VR - Choosing the Right Tools for High-End Immersive Visualisations
The Evolution of Work
- Five Ways the World is Going to Change in 2020
- Brexit - Its Impacts to Business and The Creation of Neurodiverse Workplaces
- Unlocking the Power of Your Data
So, what are you waiting for?
With 200+ speakers and 100+ sessions over the two days at the Santa Clara Convention Center, you'll leave with a new-found passion for your work, greater understanding of the tech space and an extensive network of like-minded individuals who are working together to improve diversity and inclusion practices across the industry. Book your place now or take a look at the full agenda.